Tuesday 8 July 2014

A Few Snap Conversions and Some Baking

Been busy recently - here are some snap conversions I've done. These were all very sad looking velcro Bumgenius pockets, I used my Kam Snap Pliers to bring them back to life. If you're interested in having your nappies converted, let me know over at my new Facebook page for Little Jar Of Buttons.

Four artist prints.

Ribbit and Moonbeam looking very refreshed!

Grasshopper and Clementine.

Noodle with pastel snaps (one of my favourites!) and Bubble, using offical BG Bubble snaps.

Blossom and Zininia.

Butternut and Sassy, both done with offical BG snaps.

I've also been busy baking, a little passion of mine. I'm slowly getting better at decorating too. This is my first attempt at making and using royal icing, and it turned out really well.


Aren't these the prettiest cupcakes?



No comments:

Post a Comment